Reliability and risk studies for thermal power plants
Our analytical study reveals any alternative effects. You will receive forecasts on potential future scenarios.
Reliability and risk studies: Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Analyses supports your decision-making.
We will support your investment concept design, technical planning and development programmes. It ultimately helps you optimise and measure investments against reliability and productivity.
How Miriam RAM Studio differs from other programmes:
- Simulation of selected time period in several times, for example 10 years by 100 times
- Attention to production variation between production forecast and real production situations
- Dynamic shutdown predictions and availability (tgdE)
- Different parts of model can be given unique production profiles like:
- Use of different fuels and materials (input)
- Electricity, steam and/or district heating water (output)
- Operating rules concerning process properties and running ways
- Active programme development, updates regularly